Welcome to Mountain Breeze!
For Reservations Call 830-964-2484
Our Cabins are booked every weekend until September 5-7, 2014. They are open most weekdays.
Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions, we have answers. Have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions below.
Make sure to check out our guidelines for the river and our campgrounds.
How early can we make reservations?
- We start taking reservations Jan. 5th of the calendar year. Call 830-964-2484 ext.0 Monday – Friday
- We are open year round! We’ve got toobing in the summer, and fishing in the winter!
- Yes. However, there is a $15 shuttle fee per person.
- We can put you on the river as early as 9:00 A.M. All equipment must be in by 7:00 P.M.
- We have raft/tube trips from 2 to 8 hours & speed depends on the river flow.
- You can find current river data any time at the USGS website. This is where we get our information.
- No, we do not allow pets.
- Yes, alcohol is allowed.
- No Glass, No Polystyrene, No containers sized 3oz or less.
- Visitors are welcome from 10 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. except on major holiday weekends. On major holiday weekends we do allow day use to customers who rent tubes or rafts from us.
- We do have a limited amount of grills available. We always recommend bringing your own.